Blogtrotters

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Hailu Mergia - Instrumental Music [1983] [ethiopia]





    R   E   U   P   L   O   A   D    



















           Instrumental album of Hailu Mergia. These tracks came to me without tags, only with 1983 as year of release (ethiopian or western calendar, I dont know).















Hailu Mergia - 01 - Hailu Mergia (8:29)
Hailu Mergia - 02 - Hailu Mergia (7:18)
Hailu Mergia - 03 - Hailu Mergia (6:40)
Hailu Mergia - 04 - Hailu Mergia (8:23)
Hailu Mergia - 05 - Hailu Mergia (8:36)
Hailu Mergia - 06 - Hailu Mergia (8:30)
Hailu Mergia - 07 - Hailu Mergia (6:54)
Hailu Mergia - 08 - Hailu Mergia (7:04)



9 comments:

Unknown said...

Any chance of a re-upload? - this looks great!

2b0rn0t0b said...

I think I deserve a drink. Believe me or not, I tried to reup this music early in the morning, but there was some difficulties regarding the mediafire site ..maybe at the same time you wrote a comment. Enjoy music!

Unknown said...

Amazing - Many thanks!

DubMe said...

Thanks! Looking forward to give this one a listen... Just listened to "Shilela" by Hailu Mmergia earlier... and then I found your blog! :)

DubMe

2b0rn0t0b said...




http://www.mediafire.com/download/dazlarpat2vta5a/Hailu_Mergia_-_%5B1983%5D_-_Instrumental_album_1_%5Bethiopia%5D.rar


Ушко Рупи said...

Спасибо!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! thank you for reuploading that!

Gedefaw said...

he has other cds: yewedeke abeba, yenat kirs, zerafe if you can get please upload

dre said...

Thx for the MF link I just discovered ethiopian music I really like the instrumentals its really lay back music not the aggressive sounds of today lol